Why Do A Home Renovation? What Are The Benefits?
Capital Building, a Melbourne home extension builder, we have many years of experience in designing and building aesthetically beautiful and efficiently functioning homes for our clients. Whilst we adhere to our own strict Design Principle guidelines, our goal is to meet the needs of the homeowner. We ensure your house extension is in harmony with the rest of your home, is energy efficient and is built with only the best and most appropriate materials.
Home Extension Ideas
Capital Building can help with many different types of house extensions:
- Single storey extensions – kitchen/meals area, rumpus room, extra bedrooms
- Double storey extension – a new living area, bedrooms, a study
- Addition of a sun room (orangery) or a conservatory
- Over-structure extensions – an office, bedroom or extra room over a garage
Benefits Of Home Extensions
There are many reasons why people choose to do home extensions:
- Extra living space providing greater comfort especially for growing families
- Additional room or rooms such as a pool room, study or library or an extension to a current room, for example, a kitchen
- Less time and inconvenience than building a new home
- Increasing the value of your home
Extension Specialists Capital Building is a registered Master Builder and an experienced home designer. We can advise you on which type of home extension is most suitable for your requirements. We can help with the ideas on best room locations and orientations, what are common room sizes, what materials to use, details of structural specifications, financial implications and regulatory requirements and limitations. We can minimise the complexity of the often complicated business of extending your home. Home Extension Costs The cost of a home extension is dependent on what you are having done. A double storey extension involving six rooms will cost significantly more than the addition of a small bedroom. If you can be open about your budget then we can give you the best advice. If we know your budget, we can advise you early on as to whether your dream home extension can be met or whether it needs amending. If you have any worries that by revealing your budget, you may not get the best deal, as a registered Master Builder, we will give you a competitive price that is commensurate with the high quality we deliver. It is understood, and expected, that you will talk to a number of builders before making your decision. So let us help you figure out what your next steps should be in building your dream home extension. You can call us, request a call back or submit an online form for a free quote.